Portsmouth Guildhall Comedy Club 19/11/21£18
We’ll be bringing you comedians off the telly from such shows as BBC2’s Mock the Week, Channel 4’s 8 out of 10 Cats, BBC1’s Michael McIntyre’s Comedy Roadshow, Have I Got News for You, ITV’s Britains Got Talent, Comedy Central’s Paramount’s ‘Live at the Comedy Store’ etc.
Plus the best of the rest.
Previously we’ve booked the likes of Jason Manford, Sarah Millican, and John Bishop before they hit the big time. So come and see more brilliant comedians!
- Four top professional comedians make lol. Plus a top notch MC as your host for even more laughs!
- Different acts every show – some people love it so much we can’t keep them away
- Incredible atmosphere and a great night out!
- Full bar and two intervals for more drinks, chatting, and toilet
A Reminder of our Covid Safety Measures & Requirements
We are pleased to welcome the return of live performance without social distancing in place but want to assure you that we take our responsibility to help limit the risk of infection seriously.
You will need an NHS Covid Pass to attend.
You will need to show either:
- Proof of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Device (LFD) demonstrated via a text message or email from NHS Test and Trace or via the NHS App. The test must be taken within the 48 hours preceding entering the event. This will be necessary for anyone aged 11 years and older. OR
- Proof of full vaccination – both doses received at least 14 days prior to the event demonstrated via the NHS App or your vaccine card issued at vaccination centre. OR
- Proof of natural immunity based on a positive PCR test within the last 180 days of the event (and not in the last 10 days).
More details and links to get your NHS Covid Pass can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/nhs-covid-pass Please have your card ready or certificates etc downloaded/saved as a screen shot ready to be checked on your device on arrival. The following measures will also remain in place:
- Face Coverings – you will be strongly encouraged to wear a face covering at all times whilst in the venue, unless you are exempt from wearing one (please inform a member of our team on arrival). You may remove your face covering to eat or drink.
- Temperature Checks – your temperature will be taken by our digital scanner on arrival. If your temperature is higher than 37.8c (after a 2nd test) you will not be able to attend the performance.
- Track & Trace – we will display track and trace QR posters for you to check in.
- Enhanced Sanitisation & Cleaning – we will carry out enhanced cleaning procedures and ask that you sanitise your hands on entry and regularly throughout your visit at the sanitisation points provided.
Please do not come to the venue if you may be infected with Covid-19, are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or have been instructed to self-isolate. Please contact your point of ticket purchase.
Whilst we know that many of you can’t wait to be enjoying shows on our stage once more, we also know that some might be feeling a bit more apprehensive, so we ask everyone to please be kind, be thoughtful and consider the person sitting or standing next to you and our team.