The guitar posturing, electric tennis racket playing chameleon of comedy, Pierre Hollins, has spent years crafting his laugh out loud sets and has been an audience favourite on the comedy circuit for many years. He has a stage presence and delivery style that is the envy of many of his peers and he still appears as fresh today as the day he started.
He has headlined at clubs throughout the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Asia and also has numerous TV writing experiences such as for Bodger and Badger (CBBC) and Waking Up With Winona (Disney Channel).
Appearing alongside many a comedy legend in his time such as Alixei Sayle, Hugh Lorrie and Stephen Fry. This compelling act has to be seen to understand just how funny it is!!!
Often cited as the unsung hero for comedy, the gods bow down at Hollins’ guitar hero feet and after you’ve seen him you will too so be prepared for this comedy veteran to hit you with some effortlessly flippant rock and roll comedy.
Other intriguing facts:
• Pierre Hollins used to perform as a comedy acrobat and unicyclist.
• His first guitar was a one-string electric squash racquet (which he still uses at festival gigs)
• He used to wash dishes in the House of Commons.
“A must see” The Guardian
“Don’t miss this true professional at work. Bloody funny” Time Out
• He is: “always enjoyable, often inspired” The Source
• He has: “an easy going joyful manner, laced and juxtaposed with pathos and reality that only an experienced comedian and earthling can bring you” (Taking The Piste Tour)
• He should be: “made the mayor of a small village” Shanghai City Weekend